Friday, October 15, 2010

Madsen Cycles-“the Bucket Bike”

Have you ever heard of the “bucket bike”? I hadn’t till this morning, and I have to say I am intrigued. The idea that I could have a child plus ‘accessories’ all in one location sounds awesome. And it is so cute. Check it out.

I can easily envision myself going on bike rides with the kids with this. Leah & Mason on their bikes, Owen in the back of this one and a trip to the library, or park, or grocery store would be a breeze. Currently Leah & Mason have to stop frequently waiting for Owen and me to catch up to them.

If you’re in Utah, Monday they are having a rally in Provo, UT. A gathering of ‘Bucket Bike’ owners and will have a few bikes there to check out. Also, if you look at the bottom of the flier below you’ll see that you can enter a contest this weekend, just send an email to NieandMadsen@yahoo.com with your name & why you want a bike. If you win you have to be able to make it to the Rally to pick up the bike. Just another reason why I wish we were in Utah.

1 comment:

merrilykaroly said...

Oooooh maybe I'll enter this giveaway! Can't hurt, right?

I've been wondering about what people with 3 kids do when they get to the library or store... I don't know where I would put jr.'s tricycle while we were inside!!