An interview with the Birthday Boy:
What is your favorite color?
-ummm…red (i happen to disagree, it’s blue)
What’s do you want for your birthday?
-A Nutcracker and 2 blankets
What is your favorite thing to do?
-Do Scribble-scraps (drawing)
What is your favorite treat?
-My favorite treat is a red one.
Do you like chocolate chip cookies or chocolate cobbler?
-I like chocolate cobbler. But mom I like Chocolate COOKIES. (He likes them both)
What is your favorite snack?
What is your favorite TV show?
-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Diego WITH Dora
What is you favorite song to sing?
-The ABC song … A, B, C, D, E, F, G, …
What is your favorite Primary song?
-God of the world (I have NO idea where this came from, can ANY one help me out?)
Who is favorite person?
-I don’t like persons. I like happy monsters.
as the interviewer of this fine young man I have made some observations…
- He loves to contradict you.
- He loves to laugh. Give him a tickle he loves that.
- He would rather sit next to his mom while she folds laundry or washes dishes than go off and play by himself. He IS a Momma’s Boy.
- He loves to wrestle. (Anyone know of wrestling class for 4 year olds?)
- Playing Dress-up and Make Believe is his favorite thing to do.
- He is Mischievous. He gets a look in his eye that means trouble has happened or is coming…beware!
- He loves to give kisses and hugs. But he only dishes them out on his terms. Night time kisses are few and far between.
- He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES babies. He never wants to see them sad, hungry, dirty…JUST happy. He's a great big brother to many a baby…lillyth, miles…just to name a couple.
I love this boy. He makes me crazy many times a day, but he is mine and I am glad to have him.
I love you my Little Man.